Thursday, June 16, 2005

They'll have the videotape; I hope they get something explosive enough for a precious Evening News slot (between Michael Jackson & the Runaway Bride)

This is from John Conyers' Blog:
For those commenters who were concerned (or hoping) that there would be a media blackout of the forum, that will not be the case. I have every major network, other than Fox, bringing cameras to the hearing. Nightline is taping the event, which I think represents a welcome development from a well respected investigative program. In addition, C-Span 3 and Radio Pacifica are carrying it live. [unnecessary emphasis added]
The hearing should be starting now. I wonder if I'll get any details from a source other than blogs.
Thanks again John! You make me proud to be an American.

1 comment:

DBK said...

Most of the on-line news organs had stories on it, including Faux News, right on their homepages. None of them made it a major headline, but I can understand that. Most of them got it right, though some are trying to slant it as a kind of protest statement by bloggers and anti-war types, i.e., the fringe. Still, they mostly mention the letter to Bush with its 560,000 signatures.