Tuesday, June 07, 2005

In case you missed this invitation on Sunday from the new NY Times Public Editor, Byron Calame

The New Public Editor:
Toward Greater Transparency -
New York Times, June 5, 2005:
"I also plan to make greater use of the Web. I intend to post more actual reader e-mails - with responses from Times editors and perhaps from me, if appropriate - on the Public Editor's Web Journal. My first commentary, posted there two weeks ago, questioned the Washington bureau's slowness in pursuing the significance of the so-called Downing Street memo on planning for the Iraq war. (My Web journal can be found at nytimes.com/byroncalame.)"
Let's keep on them until the Times and the rest remove the "so-called" prefix from the Downing Street Memo. Everyone knows that the only place to use the "so-called" epithet is before the term "liberal media."

No comments: