Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mitt Romney's Escalating War on Avian Americans

Debate #1, Denver Colorado, October 3:
"I’m going to stop the subsidy to PBS. I’m going to stop other things. I like PBS. I love Big Bird. I actually like you [Jim Lehrer] too. But I’m not going to -- I’m not going to keep on spending money on things to borrow money from China to pay for it. That’s number one."

Debate #2, Hempstead New York, October 16:
"The administration brought a criminal action against the people drilling up there for oil, this massive new resource we have. And what was the cost? Twenty or 25 birds were killed, and they brought out a migratory bird act to go after them on a criminal basis." 

Which bird(s) will Mitt Romney attack in Debate #3 next Monday?

It makes you wish that famous flock of crows in The Birds would make an appearance.

No comments: