Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Chanukah my true blue liberalites!

If I ever were to throw off my atheism for a set of beliefs in the irrational, I might very well choose to be led by Matisyahu.
If you don't know these two live versions of  "King Without a Crown," you're in for a treat (and I hope they lead you to look for others on YouTube).  These sure beat one more repetition of Adam Sandler's "Hanukkah Song".
Enjoy!
Like a King without his Crown 
You keep fallin' down 

You really want to live but can't get rid of your frown 

You're tryin' to reach unto the heights and wind up down on the ground 

Givin' up your pride - then ya heard a sound 

Out of night comes day, out of day comes light 

Nullified to the One like sunlight in a ray, 

Makin' room for his love for a fire gonna blaze,
Make room for his love and a fire gonna blaze. 


Happy Chanukah!
And to all my Christian brethren out there? Season's Greetings!

No comments: