Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Herman "Borat" Cain starts his media drive with a bang

Every one of the Republicans deserves five inches of fame on True Blue Liberal dot org, so here's the only video that can do justice to the man with the 9-9-9 plan:

And the only explanation I found that can even begin to make sense of this official video starring Herman Cain and his campaign manager, Mark Block, is the one that I read earlier today from Doug Mataconis at outsidethebeltway.com:
"I’m not at all sure what to say about this. Except to repeat the theory I came up with last night that the Herman Cain campaign is Sacha Baron Cohen’s big follow-up to Borat."
I can't wait for the movie, when "Herman Cain" pulls off the mask and we all have a big bellylaugh at the gullible GOP voters who have made "Herman" their current front runner.

No comments: