Friday, February 01, 2008

Ann Coulter will campaign for Hillary over McCain

I had another conservative woman say to me yesterday that Republican women will vote for Hillary in droves, but I thought she was joking until I saw this clip from last night's "Hannity & Colmes":



Is this the ugliest set and screen design that you've ever seen? I don't have cable (and if I did I probably wouldn't watch Fox), so maybe it's become the norm, but what is all that animated crap at the bottom of the screen??

Ann Coulter campaigning for Hillary?
Yesterday it was the New York Post endorsing Obama on its front page. What's up?

Mayor: What do you mean, "biblical"?
Dr Ray Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath-of-God type stuff.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly.
Dr Ray Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling.
Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes...
Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria.

--Ghostbusters (1984)

No comments: